We are a quickly expanding Canadian Timberframes based in Golden, BC. Canadian Timberframes has built a reputation as the premier design, manufacturer and installer in the timber frame industry by supplying quality product to clients, builders and architects across North America in both residential & commercial structures.
We manufacturer wall systems, roof enclosure systems, wood ceiling liners and wall finishes, exterior siding & trim packages, stairs, decking along with supplying Loewen windows and doors; everything you need to take your home to lock up. And we will deliver anywhere!
We are nestled in among 3 mountain ranges, and 5 national parks – our community offers some of the best skiing, mountain biking & hiking BC has to offer.
Why Should You Apply? Because we are one of the top players in this market, there is great opportunity to build a career within our growing organization & our because of our sweet mountain town & awesome team!
Who are you? You are a motivated & Driven - relentless 'hunter' willing to consult their way around common barriers & bust down walls to make connections, build relationships and ultimately drive sales!
This is a full time position out of our head office in Golden, B.C.
The primary accountability of this position is to develop and generate new business opportunities, new customers, accounts & business partners. Follow through on the setting the strategy; achieving sales objectives, goals & timelines. Achieves maximum sales profitability, market growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Grow your partner network to drive repeat business & create loyalty with our company. Deliver exceptional service, knowledge and industry expertise. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers. Reports directly to the President.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory
- At the beginning of each month, establish realistic sales objectives for the month and action plan.
- Forecast following Q’s sales & pipeline activities
- Monitor daily performance and compare it with that month's objective.
- Making every effort to maximize both present and long term sales and gross profits.
- Prepare in advance and conduct regular sales meetings with the President.
- Work to improve your sales skills, managerial skills, business skills and product knowledge.
- Proactively prospect new clients and new business partnerships through market research, outreach & cold calling
- Maintain reporting sources for developing prospective customers, database development and for information to determine their potential.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, design, shop floor & logistics
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers – channels and markets value to the organization.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services against competition – finds an creates unique value proposition
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/region.
- Builds key relationships at tradeshows, constantly evaluating ROI on marketing $’s and assessing new tradeshow opportunities/markets
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Understanding about their market and competitors' products
Good communications skills, both writing and verbally
Min 2-3 years of industry specific sale experience.
Professional communication style; experience with sophisticated, educated buyers.
Extensive experience in all aspects of Timber Frame construction and associated materials.
Proven track record in managing regions and consistently exceeding sales objectives
Strong leadership qualities with good communication and interpersonal skills
Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
Proven leadership and ability to build loyal relationships & develop new business markets.
Able to operate in a fast-paced and changing market environment
Good negotiation skills and persuasiveness
Confidence presenting to large groups of people
Initiative and enterprise
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org & place the job title in the subject line. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Good Luck :)