The accountability of this position is twofold day-to-day bookkeeping, basic accounting, AP/AR and invoicing, as well as, customer service and administrative functions. Maintenance of excel spreadsheets that co-ordinate & manage project admin files. General office duties such as: reception, answering phones, oversee receiving of materials - related paperwork, photocopying, ordering office supplies and ensuring that work area is clean, secure organized and well maintained.
- Posting all revenues, journal entries to the General Ledger – access to AR & AP
- Issue timely invoices and following up on all payments (produce A/R report) - report any issues to Controller
- Creating and maintaining current project accounting files
- Front line customer communication: both in person and by telephone
- Weekly outbound tele-prospecting calls to Industry professionals to build relationships and increase CTF Brand, product and service awareness. Use CRM system to track prospecting & opportunities created
- Meet and exceed your pre-set monthly, quarterly and annual outbound calling targets
- Has a basic understanding of CTF’s products & services, able to describe our value to clients & professionals.
- Administer new incoming leads (create lead record in CRM system), send out first email communication & assign appropriate sales person to new lead
- Responsible for maintaining accurate & up-to-date database & documentation within the CRM System
- Prepare and administer bank deposits
- Collect mail on daily basis
- Update and maintain telephone message system (including holiday messages)
- Along with other Administrative functions to support the ongoing processes of the organization & departments within it.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping terminology, practices & accounting software
Strong computer skills for data entry, spreadsheets and database software & basic mathematics
Ability to compare data from a variety of sources for accuracy and completeness & detect errors.
Strong communication skills - comfortable calling clients, builders to follow up on billing; engaging in conversation over the phone in a professional & timely manner.
Highly organised, very detailed and will bring a positive energy to the front office of Canadian Timberframes.
Please submit resumes to Careers@CanadianTimberframes.com & place the job title in the subject line. We will be in contact with qualified individuals only.