JOB TITLE: Accounting Assistant & Customer Relations Co-Ordinator
The accountability of this position is day-to-day bookkeeping, basic accounting: accounts payable (AP) and accounts receivable (AR). Maintenance of excel spreadsheets; creating & managing project admin files. Other accountabilities include tradeshow co-ordination & sales support. General office duties include: reception, answering phones, oversee receiving of materials - related paperwork, ordering office supplies and ensuring that work area is clean, secure and well maintained.
- AP - Posting vender invoices, maintaining the Purchase order List and reconciliation of Vender Statements.
- AR - Issue timely invoices and follow up on all payments (produce A/R report) - report any issues to Accounting Supervisor.
- Creating and maintaining current project accounting files
- Creating and updating new sales contract files
- Front line customer communication: both in person and by telephone.
- Has a more than basic understanding of CTF’s products & services, and is able to describe our value to clients & professionals.
- Track & pass along incoming sales leads to appropriate sales person.
- Prepare and administer bank deposits.
- Sort incoming mail and distribute to staff.
- Update and maintain telephone message system (including holiday messages.)
- Support sales team, co-ordinate tradeshow activities (booth, transportation, meetings etc.)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- A solid understanding of accounting principles, bookkeeping terminology, and Sage 50.
- Proficient with Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong computer skills for data entry, spreadsheets and database software & basic mathematics.
- Ability to compare data from a variety of sources for accuracy and completeness & detect errors.
- Engaging in conversation over the phone, probing for qualifying relational traits.
- Highly organised, and be able to work positively and constructively with good communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail.
- Highly focused & has ability to prioritize right tasks in a timely manner in a fast passed environment
- Is professional in demeanor & positive in nature
- Does what they say, says what they do
Please email your resume to email@example.com include the job title in the subject line.
We will be in touch with qualified individuals only.