The accountability of this position is day-to-day bookkeeping, basic accounting, AR/AP and invoicing. Maintenance of excel spreadsheets that co-ordinate & manage project admin files. Other accountabilities include tradeshow co-ordination; maintaining new leads in our CRM system & general sales support. General office duties such as: reception, answering phones, oversee receiving of materials - related paperwork, ordering office supplies and ensuring that work area is clean, secure and well maintained.
1. Posting all revenues, journal entries to the General Ledger – access to AR & AP
2. Issue timely invoices and following up on all payments (produce A/R report) - report any issues to Controller
3. Creating and maintaining current project accounting files
4. Front line customer communication: both in person and by telephone
5. Weekly outbound tele-prospecting calls to Industry professionals to build relationships and increase CTF Brand, product and service awareness. Use CRM system to track prospecting & opportunities created
6. Meet and exceed your pre-set monthly, quarterly and annual outbound calling targets
7. Has a basic understanding of CTF’s products & services, able to describe our value to clients & professionals.
8. Administer new incoming leads (create lead record in CRM system), send out first email communication & assign appropriate sales person to new lead
9. Responsible for maintaining accurate & up-to-date database & documentation within the CRM System
10. Prepare and administer bank deposits
11. Collect mail on daily basis
12. Update and maintain telephone message system (including holiday messages)
13. Support sales team, co-ordinate tradeshow activities (booth, transportation, meetings etc)
14. General office duties such as: reception, answering phones, oversee receiving of materials - related paperwork, ordering office supplies and supporting management
15. Ensuring that work area is clean, secure and well maintained & professional presented
16. Greeting clients, customers in a friendly, professional manner
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping terminology, practices & accounting software
Strong computer skills for data entry, spreadsheets and database software & basic mathematics
Ability to compare data from a variety of sources for accuracy and completeness & detect errors.
Comfortable calling warm leads, engaging in conversation over the phone, probing for qualifying relational traits.
Highly organised, and be able to work positively and constructively with good communication skills.
Please email your resume to email@example.com include the job title in the subject line.
We will be in touch with qualified individuals only.