The primary accountability of this position is day-to-day data entry. Payables, receivables and updating on customized excel spreadsheets. General office duties such as: reception, answering phones, photocopying, ordering general supplies and ensuring that work area is clean and well maintained. Travel to and from Golden for purposes of mail, courier and greyhound pickups and purchase of office supplies.
1. Front line customer communication, both by telephone and in person.
2. Posting all invoices/purchase orders into AP, revenues into AR.
3. Recording of Log purchases, and arranging for scaling of logs if required.
4. Create and maintain current project accounting files.
5. Maintain customized excel spreadsheets
5. Update and maintain telephone message system.
6. Prepare bank deposits and administer deposits.
9. Collect mail, purolator and greyhound packages on a daily basis
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Strong interpersonal, management relationship and team work skills. Effective verbal communication abilities. Knowledge of bookkeeping terminology, practices & accounting software. (Sage 50 or Simply Accounting) Strong computer skills for data entry, spreadsheets software & basic mathematics. Ability to compare data from a variety of sources for accuracy and completeness & detect errors. Highly organized, and be able to work positively and constructively with good communication skills.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - and place position choice in the subject line.
Good luck! We will be in touch with qualified individuals only.